Mizrahi Bid's Target Farewell....



Attention All Target Shoppers there will be no more Isaac Mizrahi apparel at all....finito, over, gone and I'm so not happy with this news.........

Liz Claiborne announced that designer Isaac Mizrahi is leaving Target to become the creative director of Liz Claiborne's better-priced women's division.

I've been promising my 6 year old this doggie bed for the dog she may get later this year....



While I have ventured into the Mossimo section here and there..... There's just no comparison to the Mizrahi line. During the summer I make a weekly trip to Target just to check out the new Mizrahi apparel. I adored his dresses and his pants actually fit well. My cousin also works at Target and she always gives me a heads up and plays fashion critic when I'm in the dressing room.





Well fashionistas, I guess all good things must come to an end, but before they do......you may want to snap up a few of his signature pieces here and right here. And don't forget those fab office accessories too......

Comments