Holiday Update & New Year's Eve......


Let's face it, it's the holidays and we're all busy.........

The kids are visting grandma for the week. I've been shopping the sales, relaxing a little, taking a little mommy vacation, and reveling at all my Christmas Toys....... I'm absolutely smitten with my gifts this year. I love my family........year after year they continue to suprise me. This year after subtle hints and my favorite things posted day after day on this fab blog, they actually listened to me.
No socks and useless gifts this year. Christmas was Alllllllll Good!
My favorite Victoria Secrets scents, The Baby Phat Goddess Gift Set that I told my 6 year old daughter about months ago (my baby is toooo sweet and so is her dad), a cashmere throw to snuggle up with while I'm sipping my tea, comfy and luxurious pajamas (in my favorite color, pink), a digital key chain from the Sharper Image that I've been craving, my Singer 3116 that was a total surprise, my Juicy Couture & Carol's Daughter must-haves and the list actually goes on.......
Before I go raving about my fab gifts a little more (thanks to everyone), I wanted to post some New Year's Eve suggestions if your in the NYC metro area.
  • My favorite restaurant Le Toukouleur is having a New Year's Eve celebration. The proprietor of this charming African-French eatery is promising to deliver food, champagne and a wonderful New Year.
  • CCC is having it's annual New Year's Eve service. Service starts at 8:30pm and ends at 10:00pm, so get there early and be Blessed........
  • The New Years Eve Celebrity Celebration at Spotlight Live
    1604 Broadway btw 48th and 49th St. For more info: 646-717-4430 or 646-236-3150 or email: CelebNYE@gmail.com
  • Social Bar & Lounge is celebrating the new year just 2 blocks from Times Square.
  • Head on over to Vesta, for $80 you get 5 Hour Premium Top-Shelf Open Bar (9pm-2am)and lot's and lot's of champagne.
For those of you opting to stay home and toast with Dick Clark, I'll post some fab ideas tomorrow to assist you in making your soiree a hit...... I'm still undecided about my New Year's Eve plans , I know church is a given but after that, we'll see..........
If you hear of anything interesting, holla!

**In case your wondering......Alexis K. from Brooklyn, NY was our "12 Days of a Chic Christmas" Contest Winner. Thanks for all the entries and stay tuned because 2008 promises to be yet another year filled with contest, prizes and give-aways, fashion advice, product reviews and of course more fab post.........

Comments